DARKSTOR Model T is the most advanced in-the-rack iSCSI & NFS encryptor available today, with data rates up to 100 Gbps to protect big data mobile storage.
Our iSCSI encryptor will protect vital data stored in racks.
Designed with several high assurance features such as FAIL-SAFE to ensure
reliable and secure operation.
DarkStor is designed with Intel’s family of FPGAs, which offers high performance and protection from network and physical attacks.
Top Level Features
- Multiple data rates: 10 Gbps (20 Gbps full-duplex), 40 Gbps (80 Gbps full-duplex) or 100 Gbps (200 Gbps full-duplex)
- Back-to-back iSCSI processing
- 256 bit AES-GCM (Galois/Counter Mode) authenticated encryption
- Latency: Less than 3 microseconds
- Secure firmware upgradeable to future protocols and cryptographic standards
Planned FIPS-140-2, level-3
Ease of Use Setup and Maintenance
- Remote management using SNMP v2 or v3 or browser-based management configurations
- Key Manager support via KMIP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol), compatible with 3rd party external key manager products
- Dual redundant hot-swappable power supplies
- Fans banks are hot swappable
- Big data storage protection
- Large mobile data storage or HPC systems
- Buisness continuity, disaster recovery, and backup
Dimensions (W x H x D) 19 x 1.72 x 16.4 in.
Mounting Industry standard 19 in. wide x 2U high x 24 to 31 in. deep, slide rails
Weight 11 lb
Power 200 Watts; 110 to 240 VAC; 50-60 Hz.
Redundant hot-swappable power supplies
Battery External user replaceable battery, one “1/2AA” lithium cell
Separate plaintext data ports and encrypted ports 10 Gbs (SFP), 40 Gbs (QSFP), 100 Gbps (QSFP28) or 100 Gbps (CXP)
Remote Management Interface
HTTPS/SNMP Interface RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps
High Availability Sync interface RJ-45 Serial
Algorithms: 256-bit AES/GCM, GMAC, SIGv4, TLS
Key Fill Interface DS-101 and rear panel RJ-45 key port
Crypto Ignition Key (CIK) for secure operation
Reliability and Maintenance
- Other extensive power up and internal self test
- Hot-swappable fan bank
- Dual redundant hot-swappable AC power supplies
Operating Temperature -5° to 50° C
Storage Temperature -40° to 70° C
Humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing
EMI/EMC Telcordia GR-1089-CORE, ID 8, Radiated emission and FCC Class B, Consumer
Networking Features and Protocols
Security and Network Protocols TLS v1.2, TCP/IP, iSCSI, NFS